Monday, October 26, 2009

Treasuring God in Our Traditions (9) - Easter

Moving on from Christmas, chapter 9 has suggestions for creating traditions that are Christ-centred at Easter. As with the Christmas ideas, I haven't followed all of these suggestions but have found them useful for working out what to do with my own family.

But it seems way too early to think too much about Easter - especially since we need to get through Christmas first! So I thought I would just share some of the traditions I wrote about last Easter on my own blog:

Christ-centred Easter traditions

Evangelistic Easter traditions

Fun Easter traditions

I also interviewed Roni, a CMS missionary in Slovenia, about what they do at Easter time, and how that fits with their efforts to point Slovenes to Jesus - it's worth a read!

No comments: