Saturday, August 2, 2008

A bit of blog housekeeping

Before we really get started with next month's book, there are a couple of things I wanted to mention to all you EQUIP book clubbers...

First, we've changed the commenting procedure so that it's a little easier to leave comments now! You can now leave a comment without having a Google account or blog. We would still love it if you could give us your full (real!) names. We're still moderating comments, and won't publish any that don't comply with our comment policy.

I also want to 'introduce' you to Ali who will be sharing the bloggy administration and day to day blog posting with me. In fact, this month, she'll be the one doing most of the work while I write my notes for next month! She is already down to contribute notes for Carolyn McCulley's book Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?. You can find out a bit more about her on our contributors page, and her blog, Something this Foggy Day.

No comments: